Minutes & Agendas: A complete list of meetings, minutes and agendas held by the Town of Clinton Board.
Directory: Review a directory of key persons for the Town of Clinton.
10-Year Plan: A 10 year anticipated future costs plan (January 12, 2022)
Monthly Board Meeting Financials:
- Notice From Treasurer
- Property Tax Roll
- Levy 2020 Payable In 2021: $154,664
- Levy 2021 Payable In 2022: $158,793
- Misc Tax Notes
- Board of Review
Comprehensive Plan: A comprehensive plan for the Town of Clinton.
Ordinances: A complete list of the Town of Clinton Ordinances.
- Highway Ordinance: Establishing rules and regulations for the dedication of private roads by the Town Board in areas of new residential developments.
- Driveway Permit Ordinance: Establishing and installation of all roads and driveways from all public roads into private property.
- Construction Ordinance: To promote the general health, safety and welfare and to maintain required local uniformity with the administrative and technical requirements of the WIsconsin Uniform Dwelling code.
- Site Permit Ordinance: To keep the town in compliance with property assessment values and protect the health and safety and welfare of the township residents by assuring that any construction in the Town of Clinton will comply with regulations.
- Treasurer Bond Ordinance: Document of current Treasurer Bond Ordinance.
- Comprehensive Plan Ordinance: Lawfully adopt a comprehensive plan for the Town of Clinton.
- Weight Limit Ordinance: Ordinance for length and weight limits for specific types of vehicles.
- Citation Ordinance: Authorization to issue citations for violation of town ordinances.
- ATV/UTV Ordinance: Establish routes and regulate the operation of ATV & UTV in the town.
- Fire Sign Ordinance: To promote the public health, safety, general welfare and good order in the Town of Clinton and for its inhabitants, pursuant to powers inherent to it as a Town
- Zoning Ordinance:
- Resolution 2022-2 Municipality Emergency Operations Plan
- Resolution 2022-1 Compliance with s60.30.5(b)
- Resolution 2021 – Establish Wards (3 pages)
- Resolution 2021 – Amended, To Propose Exceeding Levy Limit
- Resolution 2021 – To Propose Exceeding Levy Limit
- Resolution 2021 – Establish Wards
- Resolution 2019 – Adopting The Vernon County Multi Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Resolution 2018 – Adopt Carryforward as Part of Tax Levy
- Resolution 2018 – Electors Adopt The Town Tax Levy
- Resolution 2018 – Electors Exceed The Levy Limit
- Resolution 2018 – Town board Exceeding The Levy Limit
- Resolution 2018 – To Amend Ordinance 1-2017 ATV and UTV Traffic
- Resolution 2018 – Support of Vernon County Solid Waste and Recycling Program
- Resolution 2018 – Flood Control Grant Program
- Resolution 2015 – To Discontinue Nohrs Road
- Resolution 2015 – To Oppose Implementation of County Assessment
- Resolution 2014 – Changing the Number of Poll Workers
- Resolution 2011 – American Transmission Company Application
- Resolution 2011 – Creating Town Wards
- Resolution 2011 – To Amend Ordinance 2005-3
- Resolution 2011 – Widening Town Roads
- Resolution 2009 – To Adopt the Town Comprehensive Plan
- Resolution 2007 – Fire Protection Charges
- Resolution 2007 – To Abandon the North Fork of McElhose Road
- Resolution 2007 – Regarding National Incident Management System
- Resolution 2006 – To Utilize the 6 Month Ordinance Extension Granted
- Resolution 2005 – Adopting the Vernon County All Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan 2004-2009
Memorandum of Understanding: A memorandum regarding the purchase of handicapped and accessible features for voting.